ROLE: RESIDENT ENGINEER ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS
Our customer is a leading global tier1 automotive supplier developing electrical distribution and connection systems, scalable power management solutions, electronics and software and connected services, they delivers the latest technology needed for the software defined car. Their Headquartered is located in Spain.
The project is 100% on-site where you will be supporting the R&D team in Spain remote and ensuring project and customer deliverables for the Swedish project. In short you will be the first point of contact for the customer onsite in all technical subjects for electronic modules. You’ll be a bridge between customer and your companies engineering team. You will work with their E-Systems product portfolio that enables advanced driving solutions today, while creating future-focused technologies for tomorrow’s vehicle architectures and user experiences.
- Support weekly Core and D&R meetings
- Support Engineering on various tasks
- Review and troubleshoot quality issues.
- Software and Hardware change request management between Customer and Internal Engineering Team
- Coordinate/communicate technical issues with customer and provide feedback to internal engineering team
- Support Program Management
- Support all aspects of product launch.
- Assist with resolving technical problems, report errors, support documentation and traces, and promptly communicate technical issues obtained from the testing.
- Perform base software acceptance test.
- Perform on vehicle functional test (RF range test, CAN/LIN test, Diagnostic Test)
- Support Customer about build tooling integration and build tooling problem resolving.
Tools used in the project: CANoe/Canalyzer , DSA,INCA , Trace32, DET, vFlash, Elektra, TeamCenter, Carcom, Davinci Configurator, Davinci Developer, Mentor VSB
- Own a functional area.
- Break large requests down into sub-tasks, gives higher-level status updates
- Writes test plans
- Takes operational responsibility
- Sets measurable goals, and meets them
- Reviews code changes
Required minimum experience: ~3–4 years
Send your application marked "Resident Engineer - Electronic Systems" to: work(at)hisland.se, if you have any questions regarding the opening you are welcome to contact; Jörgen BJÖRK (CEO) on +46703160806.